Alameda Homes for Sale
Those looking to buy property in the gorgeous Alameda neighborhood (Portland, OR) are smart home buyers indeed! In fact, the Alameda neighborhood is one of the "best educated" in all of Portland- and the median household income exceeds $100,000. Located in Northeast Portland, Alameda is a close-knit community, with great views of downtown. The neighborhood is located along the Alameda Ridge with views of Downtown, the Cascades, and the Willamette River. The neighborhood’s streets wind up and around the hill, with the views getting better as you move up. Alameda is ideally situated between the (business districts) of Beaumont Village and the Hollywood District. Here are some resources for home buyers:
- Alameda Wiki
- Alameda Brewing Company - a local favorite!
- Alameda Neighborhood Association
- Alameda Neighborhood Activities
- Alameda Old Houses
Public Schools Serving Alameda
Alameda Elementary School: 2732 NE Fremont St., Portland, OR 97212 | 503-916-6036
- Winterhaven: 3830 SE 14th Ave., Portland, OR 97202 | 503-916-6200
- Beverly Cleary: 1915 NE 33rd Ave., Portland, OR 97212 | 503-916-6480
- Sabin: 4013 NE 18th Ave., Portland, OR 97212 | 503-916-6181
Middle and High Schools
- Beaumont Middle School: 4043 NE Fremont St., Portland, OR 97212 | 503-916-5610
- Grant High School: 2245 NE 36th Ave., Portland, OR 97212 | 503-916-5160
Included below are homes for sale in Alameda. If you would like more information on any of these Alameda real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Alameda listings come on the market.