The heart of SE Portland, OR lies in the neighborhood of Eastmoreland. This is one of Portland’s older neighborhoods, as evidenced with gorgeous Victorians, spacious Farmhouses, and newer Mid-Century Modern architecture. This neighborhood encompasses so many things that make Portland special. Bordered on the west by Crystal Springs Lake and Rhododendron Garden, the greenways in this area make for a rural oasis with all the convenience of urban life. The Eastmoreland Golf Course, Reed College, and busy Woodstock Blvd also border this beautiful neighborhood, lending an air of old Portland Charm. This area is mostly residential with wide streets and multi-generational homes. Want to buy a home in Eastmoreland? The typical value of a home here is about $906,000.
Eastmoreland Homes for Sale
Public Schools Serving Eastmoreland
- Duniway: 7700 SE Reed College Pl., Portland, OR 97202 | 503-916-6343
- Grout: 3119 SE Holgate Blvd, Portland, OR 97202 | 503-916-6209
- Llewellyn: 6301 SE 14th Ave., Portland, OR 97202 | 503-916-6216
Middle & High Schools
- Hosford Middle School: 2303 SE 28th Pl., Portland, OR 97214 | 503-916-5640
- Sellwood Middle School: 8300 SE 15th Ave., Portland, OR 97202 | 503-916-5656
- Cleveland High School: 3400 SE 26th Ave., Portland, OR 97202 | 503-916-5120
Included below are homes for sale in Eastmoreland. If you would like more information on any of these Eastmoreland real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Eastmoreland listings come on the market.