A beautiful enclave of the Southwest Hills in Portland, OR, Healy Heights Park and surrounding neighborhood lie just below the peak of Council Crest and just west of Oregon Health and Science University. This hilly neighborhood with tree-lined streets is one of the more affluent areas of Portland, with homes typically valued at 3.9 million. Living here, you will feel tucked away in the woods, but your hillside home will open up to gorgeous east-facing views of Marquam Nature Park, Downtown Portland and the Cascade Mountain Range in the distance.
Healy Heights Homes for Sale
Public Schools Serving Healy Heights
- Ainsworth: 2350, 2425 SW Vista Ave., Portland, OR 97201 | 503-916-6288
- Rieke: 1405 SW Vermont St., Portland, OR 97219 | 503-916-5768
- Gray: 5505 SW 23rd Ave., Portland, OR 97239 | 503-916-5676
- West Sylvan: 8111 SW West Slope Dr., Portland, OR 97225 | 503-916-5690
- Lincoln: 1600 SW Salmon St., Portland, OR 97205 | 503-916-5200
- Wilson: 1151 SW Vermont St., Portland, OR 97219 | 503-916-5280
Included below are homes for sale in Healy Heights. If you would like more information on any of these Healy Heights real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Healy Heights listings come on the market.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.