A small but lively neighborhood that encompasses both SE and NE Portland, OR is Laurelhurst. One of the city’s older and more well-established neighborhoods, the 30-acre Laurelhurst Park is a favorite among dog owners, neighborhood children, visiting parents, and sun-bathers (when the sun finally comes out!) This planned community was established in the early 1900’s and still holds much of the charm of days gone by with wide streets, roundabouts, and gorgeous historical homes. The average value of real estate here is about $853,000 and is mostly residential, with the exception of East Burnside’s many restaurants and businesses. Special attractions include the Laurelhurst Theater, a gilded statue of Joan of Arc, and the Laurelhurst Club. Many thriving neighborhoods border Laurelhurst, like Sunnyside, Kerns, Hollywood, and North Tabor.
Laurelhurst Homes for Sale
Public Schools Serving Laurelhurst
Elementary & Middle Schools
- Glencoe Elementary School: 825 SE 51st Ave., Portland, OR 97215 | 503-916-6207
- Mount Tabor Middle School: 5800 SE Ash St., Portland, OR 97215 | 503-916-5646
- Beverly Cleary: 1915 NE 33rd Ave., Portland, OR 97212 | 503-916-6480
- Laurelhurst: 840 NE 41st Ave., Portland, OR 97232 | 503-916-6210
- Franklin: 5405 SE Woodward St., Portland, OR 97206 | 503-916-5140
- Grant: 2245 NE 36th Ave., Portland, OR 97212 | 503-916-5160
Included below are homes for sale in Laurelhurst. If you would like more information on any of these Laurelhurst real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Laurelhurst listings come on the market.