Multnomah Village Homes for Sale
About Multnomah Village
Multnomah Village is not really a separate village, it is an area of Portland in the Southwest that is known for its' charming "downtown" area unique to this neighborhood. The business district there is over 100 years old and has many unique restaurants, book stores, cafes, coffee shops and custom craft stores. People love to live here because the prices are somewhat more affordable than most areas this close to downtown Portland and they get the amenities of "small town" life within the city.
Public Schools Serving Multnomah Village
- Capitol Hill: 8401 SW 17th Ave., Portland, OR 97219 | 503-916-6303
- Hayhurst: 5037 SW Iowa St, Portland, OR 97221 | 503-916-6300
- Maplewood: 7452 SW 52nd Ave., Portland, OR 97219 | 503-916-6308
- Markham: 10531 SW Capitol Hwy., Portland, OR 97219 | 503-916-5681
- Rieke: 1405 SW Vermont St., Portland, OR 97219 | 503-916-5768
Middle and High Schools
- Gray Middle School: 5505 SW 23rd Ave., Portland, OR 97239 | 503-916-5676
- Jackson Middle School: 10625 SW 35th Ave., Portland, OR 97219 | 503-916-5680
- Wilson High School: 1151 SW Vermont St., Portland, OR 97219 | 503-916-5280
Included below are homes for sale in Multomah Village. If you would like more information on any of these Multnomah Village real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Multnomah Village come on the market.