The Parkrose neighborhood covers a large swath of land of East Portland, OR. This neighborhood is flanked by the Columbia River to the North, the City of Maywood Park to the South and Argay Terrace to the East. One of Portland’s older established areas, many older homes line broad streets. The proximity to the PDX Airport makes travelling easy while two major thoroughfares help with commuting. The homes in Parkrose are valued around $421,000 and have seen a substantial increase in property value over the last few years. Families have the convenience of having the Parkrose School District with elementary, middle and high schools all within the neighborhood while Knott City Park offers a convenient greenspace.
Parkrose Homes for Sale
- Lincoln Park: 13200 SE Lincoln St., Portland, OR 97233 | 503-256-6504
- Earl Boyles: 10822 SE Bush St., Portland, OR 97266 | 503-256-6554
- Gilbert Park: 13132 SE Ramona St., Portland, OR 97236 | 503-256-6531
- West Powellhurst: 2921 SE 116th Ave., Portland, OR 97266 | 503-256-6509
- Gilbert Heights: 12839 SE Holgate Blvd., Portland, OR 97236 | 503-256-6502
- Mill Park: 1900 SE 117th Ave., Portland, OR 97216 | 503-256-6507
- Winterhaven: 3830 SE 14th Ave., Portland, OR 97202 | 503-916-6200
- Harrison Park: 2225 SE 87th Ave., Portland, OR 97216 | 503-916-5700
- Alice Ott: 12500 SE Ramona St., Portland, OR 97236 | 503-256-6510
- Ron Russell: 3955 SE 112th Ave., Portland, OR 97266 | 503-256-6519
- Madison: 2735 NE 82nd Ave., Portland, OR 97220 | 503-916-5220
- David Douglas: 1001 SE 135th Ave., Portland, OR 97233 | 503-261-8300
Included below are homes for sale in Parkrose. If you would like more information on any of these Parkrose real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Parkrose listings come on the market.