If you're looking for a great place to buy a house, St Johns is a great option. This neighborhood in North Portland is known for beautiful Cathedral Park and the St Johns Bridge is often photographed as a representation of Portland's moniker, Bridge City. The neighborhood is considered a great investment opportunity due to its close proximity to downtown, walkability and bikeablitiy, and the relatively low cost of housing. In addition, there are plans to build a new multimodal transit station near the neighborhood in the future.This historic neighborhood, incorported into Portland in 1907 has its fair share of interesting sites, like the Dome Theater withing the iconic McMenamins Restaurant With easy access to downtown and plenty of bars, restaurants, and shops, it's perfect for anyone who wants to be close to the action. Plus, the Real Estate market has been steadily increasing the past few years, so it's a good time to buy. Real estate prices have increased ten percent since last year alone, and if you have a house in St Johns you should be pleased with this news. Real estate investors and homeowners alike should be excited about what the future holds for this neighborhood, as it looks like prices will only continue to go up.
St. John's Homes for Sale
Public Schools Serving St. Johns
- Skyline: 11536 NW Skyline Blvd., Portland, OR 97231 | 503-916-5212
- James John: 7439 N Charleston Ave., Portland OR 97203 | 503-916-6266
- Sitton: 9930 N Smith St., Portland, OR 97203 | 503-916-6277
- Faubion: 2930 NE Dekum St., Portland, OR 97211 | 503-916-5686
- Winterhaven: 3830 SE 14th Ave., Portland, OR 97202 | 503-916-6200
- Scappoose: 52265 Lower Columbia River Hwy., Scappoose, OR 97056 | 503-543-7163
- George: 10000 N Burr Ave., Portland, OR 97203 | 503-916-6262
- Lincoln: 1600 SW Salmon St., Portland, OR 97205 | 503-916-5200
- Scappoose: 33700 SE High School Way, Scappoose, OR 97056 | 971-200-8005
- Roosevelt High School: 6941 N Central St., Portland OR 97203 | 503-916-5260
Included below are homes for sale in St.John's. If you would like more information on any of these St. John's real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new St. John's listings come on the mart. .tket.